If your show targets an audience between the ages of 40 and 70 Best Selling Author, Actress, and Successful Entrepreneur Joanie Marx Is Your Ideal Guest.
A leading authority on refocusing and renewing your life, no matter your age, Joanie Marx, is on a mission to revolutionize the way all generations create more love, abundance, and happiness in their lives.
A renown Storytelling Magician™, Joanie is a three-time international bestselling author, including the 2020 #1 Amazon International Best Selling book, “In Spite Of…:How to Refocus & Renew Your Life in Spite of the Obstacles on the Path to Love & Happiness”.
Joanie is also the co-author of the 2021 Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling book, “The Experts Cure: How Entrepreneurs Are Changing the World”.
In 2022, Joanie launched three groundbreaking online courses on UDEMY. Each course uniquely delivers transformational tips, techniques, and proven processes to immediately improve your overall well-being and enhance the quality of your life.
A master storyteller who is well versed in keeping an audience engaged throughout her segment, Joanie covers a variety of timely and relevant topics, making her an in-demand guest for television and radio shows, as well as podcasts.
A pioneer and inspiring presence in both the world of Hollywood and business, Joanie has enjoyed over 30 years as a full-time character actress in Hollywood, appearing in several national commercials, stage plays and co-starred in dozens of television shows, as well as co-starring in the Judd Apatow and Adam Sandler film, “Funny People”. She also co-founded and sold a multi-million-dollar consumer product business.
Calling on timely examples from her career in the entertainment industry, as well as poignant and inspiring stories from both “In Spite Of…” and her first book, “Facelifts, Money and Prince Charming: Break Baby Boomer Myths & Live Your Best Life”, Joanie is that rare guest who can keep your audience dialed into her segment on your show while covering a wide range of inspiring subjects.
There are a wide variety of timely and emotionally relevant topics Joanie Marx can address with your audience. Based on the nature of your segment’s theme, the subject matter will range from inspiring and humorous to thought-provoking and educational, and even a few concepts that are highly controversial.
No matter the subject or the demographic of your audience, one thing is assured; Joanie Marx will leave an indelible mark on the minds and on the hearts of all who hear her.
POPULAR INTERVIEW TOPICS:
Restore your connection to the power of your childhood imagination
Free yourself from the dark, hidden influence of The Seven Myths of Love & Happiness™
How to hear and feel the difference between the voice of your harsh, inner critic and the voice of your authentic, true self
- Create better relationships and experience personal freedom by becoming your true, authentic self
Where to find true love and never lose that connection again
Be in a consistent, empowered state of inner knowing to create sustainable change in your life
Lovingly dissolve years of debilitating thoughts of unworthiness and self-sabotage
- Who the invisible customer with all the money is and why this is critical to re-igniting a depleted economy
- Disentangle your mind from emotions that no longer serve your highest good
- Understanding and embodying the immutable law of change.
Confidently remove crippling bouts of self-doubt and lingering fears of being self-empowered
Stop repetitive stressful behaviors through the adoption of new, empowering beliefs
- An insider’s perspective at age and gender discrimination in Hollywood
- The #1 thing Baby Boomers can do to remove the scars of abandonment
WHY BOOK JOANIE MARX AS A GUEST?
- With 30 years in front of the camera, and dozens of on stage performances in front of a live audience, Joanie does not freeze and knows how to hit her mark when the lights are on.
- A renown storytelling magician who is well versed in hooking an audience in 30-seconds or less and keeping them engaged throughout her segment.
- Delivers emotionally intense and socially relevant information in a digestible form that both Baby Boomers and younger audiences can relate to.
- Well trained in improvisational theatre, Joanie can easily adapt to any environment and effortlessly interact with the personality of the host and connect with any audience.
- Brings a personable sense of humor and no-nonsense approach to complex and often controversial subjects concerning Baby Boomers and younger generations.
Clips from some of Joanie's television and radio interviews.
Schedule Joanie Marx for an upcoming segment on your television program, radio show, or podcast.
[widgets_on_pages id=”Renew and Refocus Your Life”]