Joanie's Most Popular Speaking Topics
Joanie Marx Doesn't Just Deliver an Inspiring Message
She Lives It!
With vivid and emotionally moving story-telling, Joanie’s refreshingly honest and personable sense of humor for how to Refocus & Renew Your Life™ delivers a life-altering jolt of renewed excitement and optimism for audiences of all sizes and ages.
Is aging a disease? Is self-love a myth? Can youth be reclaimed after 55?
Does happiness have an expiration date?
What happens when the path of success you are on changes? How quickly do you adapt, if you adapt at all?
Where should you Refocus & Renew Your Life™?
These are just a few of the questions Joanie Marx, addresses in her riveting and inspiring keynote topics. #1 Amazon Best Selling author, acclaimed Hollywood actress, ground-breaking business owner and sought after speaker, Joanie’s lively and engaging presentations offer practical and timely tips for how to Refocus & Renew Your Life™ when and where it matters most.
Life is improvisational. It doesn’t always follow your script. Life would be easier if we accepted this, but most people don’t. Navigating the twists and turns of life is one of the primary themes of Joanie’s inspiring presentations.
According to Joanie, one of the main reasons people have a hard time accepting life’s changes is that society is not consciously aware of the Seven Baby Boomer Myths that drive the majority of our decisions in life. This is where she comes in as a can’t-miss speaker whose timely topics create unforgettable experience for your audience.
10 REASONS TO BOOK JOANIE MARX
In a sea of options for choosing keynote speakers, it can be overwhelming to wade through them all to decide who speaks at your next event. As an experienced decision maker for speakers, you already know there are multiple variables to consider when it comes to what kind of speaker you bring in.
From the demographic of your audience, the theme of your event, the event’s budget and what you want your audience to experience with your speaker all factor into your decision. Therefore, when it comes to choosing who your next speaker will be it is important to remember what works for one event is not going to be the same for another.
With that in mind, Joanie Marx is your ideal speaker if:
* Your audience is 40 to 65 years of age.
* Your event carries a theme and topic aimed at Baby Boomers or businesses whose brands target this coveted audience.
* Your intent for your next event is to have a high quality, content rich speaker who can deliver a positive, life-altering experience for your audience when and where it matters most.
Here are 10 reasons why booking Joanie Marx as your next keynote speaker is a simple choice:
(1) Hits her mark when the lights are on. With 30 years as a full-time Hollywood actress, including dozens of on-stage performances in front of a live audience, Joanie sparkles in the spotlight and does not freeze or lose focus on stage.
(2) #1 Amazon Best Selling Author. Joanie’s first book, “Facelifts, Money & Prince Charming: Break Baby Boomer Myths & Live Your Best Life” is a #1 Amazon Best Seller in three categories for a reason. She redefines what it means to be a Baby Boomer and in doing so, brings a life-altering jolt of renewed excitement and optimism on timely and inspirational subjects such as:
- Breaking the Seven Baby Boomer Myths
- Refocus & Renew Your Life™
- How companies can reinvent their brand with The Invisible Customer with All the Money™
(3) Relatable and easy to follow. Joanie consistently delivers emotionally intense and socially relevant information in an easily digestible format both Baby Boomers and younger audiences can understand and immediately use to improve their lives.
(4) A master storyteller. As someone who has spent three decades creating memorable characters and acclaimed performances in Hollywood, Joanie is well versed in weaving unforgettable stories that engage audiences of all sizes.
(5) Holds nothing back. With refreshing honesty, and in an exciting style all her own, Joanie gives her all with each presentation. She does not hold back valuable information from any audience in order to up-sell them to some higher-priced service.
(6) Adaptable. Well trained in improvisational theatre, Joanie can easily adapt to any environment and effortlessly interact with diverse audiences.
(7) Sense of humor. Joanie is well-known for her personable sense of humor and unparalleled gift for creating laughs out of emotionally difficult subjects concerning Baby Boomers.
(8) Not a Hollywood diva. Joanie may be a Hollywood favorite, but she is no diva. Understanding the power of cooperation and collaboration, Joanie works closely with all clients and event coordinators to understand and customize her keynote topics to specifically address your event’s and organization’s needs.
(9) No cookie-cutter presentations. Joanie realizes not all events require a traditional 6o-to-90-minute keynote. Each keynote topic can be adjusted and delivered as a breakout session or even half-day workshops.
(10) An investment in value. As a seasoned decision maker for events, you likely already know that an outrageously expensive keynote speaker does not always guarantee outstanding results. With Joanie, you get a highly trained and critically acclaimed professional at an affordable rate. Her skills at inspiring and emotionally connecting with audiences delivers incomparable value, both for your organization and those who attend your event.